Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clan night tonight, 8pm PT, Left 4 Dead

I will no longer be sending out clan mails. From now on, I'll be posting to our clan blog instead:

  • http://badabingclan.blogspot.com/
  • This has the advantage that it doesn't clog up your inbox, all the tips are archived in one spot, it is easily searchable, and supports graphics more easily.
  • For the small handful that still want e-mails, let me know, and I can set that up. Please note, however, that you will get substantially MORE e-mail because each post will generate a separate e-mail. As an example, this week's clan mail will be 5 separate e-mails in the future.
  • RSS is a much better way to stay informed. You can have RSS feeds in your My Yahoo! page, your iGoogle page, an RSS reader, or even your inbox, depending on how you setup the feed.
  • Click here to subscribe via RSS, or scroll to the bottom of the blog to see other options in the left panel.

0 comments: