Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Come, First Served

Just a gentle reminder that clan night operates on a first come, first served basis. Both the Xbox Live party and the L4D game have a party size limit of 8, so the first 8 players logged in get to play. This also means that if we are full, I can not add you into the party to discuss why you are late and what to do about it. And if we are in the middle of a campaign, I also will not stop the game to answer your messages or chat requests. Sending me a chat request every 5 minutes will not get me to respond to it either. As players drop, I will add players waiting in the order that they got in the queue. If there is more than 1 player waiting, I may pause the game to connect them in a Survivor lobby on their own, but don't count on it.

To date, there have never been 8 players all on right at 8pm. So if you want to play, it is in your best interest to show up on time.

0 comments: