Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Clan night tonight. 8pm PT. Halo Reach.

The poll has closed and the winning results are (in order):

  1. Big Team Battle
  2. Team Slayer
  3. Team Objective
Custom games were rejected handily, so I'll be happy to not spend anymore time trying to find fun games for n00bz to play.  Since my family is gone, a few of us will be playing split-screen at my house tonight and getting drunk.  Unfortunately for the vote, BTB only supports a max of 2 local players, so we may not be able to play much of that tonight.  I'll bring us into plenty of Team Slayer and Team Objective games though, while avoiding Invasion, which people seem really uncomfortable with.

I've also posted a new poll.  Many people have asked for zombie night to break up the Halo monotony.  I'll try to schedule one zombie night a month to see how that works out.  Please vote in the poll on your preference of L4D1 or L4D2.

1 comments:

Laurence said...

sorry I won;t be on tonight.