Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clan Night Waiting List

For the first time tonight, we had too many people for the L4D game and the Xbox Live party. Given the size of our clan, a popular game like Left 4 Dead would eventually run into this problem. Both the game and party can only support a maximum of 8 concurrent players. Sorry to FishBone10 and OmniscientDeath who had to sit out the first campaign. After we finished No Mercy, I asked the two non regular-clan players to drop so that our clan guys could get in. Consider this a formal policy moving forward.

On clan nights, if you are not on in time for the first round to start, you will be at risk of having to sit out an entire campaign. After the first campaign, I will make room for everybody to play. If we have more than 8 to start the night, or between campaigns, and everybody wants to play, I will split us into two parties until a merge is possible.

If you can not get into a game for some reason, leave me a message. I will generally leave you a message explaining what's going on. If you want to play at the next break, stay on-line. If you're not going to wait around, I would appreciate if you leave me a message stating as such so that we don't wait for you at the break.

0 comments: