Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Halo 2 tonight. 10pm PT.

(For those of you who are interested, this is a rally point. GT will not be on.)

In last week's Bungie update, they announced that they would be giving away some Halo Reach prizes for people on the last day Halo 2 will be available. I'll be on-line tonight at 10pm or earlier to log a few games to qualify. Join me!

Two important things:

  • There are two title updates and several map packs that you will likely have to re-download to play in matchmaking. So far, I am the only one in the clan that I know of who was been able to do it successfully. If you want to play, I strongly recommend that you log in at least an hour ahead of time to try to get your downloads.
  • Halo 2 is an Xbox 1 title, so it doesn't support any of the new Xbox Live NXE features. Specifically, XBL parties will not work, so it will be hard for me to help you if you're stuck. Also, chat and messaging (though supported within Halo 2) is not interoperable with the XBL NXE interface. That means if you are in the new XBL dashboard and send me a message, I will not be able to view it in Halo 2, and vice versa.

0 comments: