Monday, September 6, 2010

About blog usage

I want to be clear about one thing: This blog exists to bring together friends with similar interests, coordinate those friends in regular clan nights, and to distribute information that may be useful to those friends.  It is intended to be consumed either directly on the webpage of the blog itself or via an RSS reader.  It can be consumed via e-mail subscription, as a widget, or any million of other ways, but I have neither the time nor the desire to make it perfect for each individual's niche usage model.  I am happy to make a best effort to help.  But if you can't make adjustments to read it the way I intend, I'm not really willing to go out of my way to help you in your special situation.

I don't get paid to do this.  Nobody else does this for you.  I don't get anything from listening to your complaints.  And it doesn't make me feel very accommodating when you tell me that nobody reads it and then in the same breath bitch about how the formatting isn't perfect for you.

0 comments: