Friday, September 17, 2010

HR: Armor Abilities - Summary

For those of you who weren't paying attention, or just don't bother reading the blog, I have previously described the Halo Reach Armor Abilities in painstaking detail.  As I have time, I'll start posting more info about the new abilities, new weapons, new maps, etc.  People who leave comments may be able to influence what gets posted first.  The Armor Abilities from the Beta are unchanged, as far as I can tell, so for those, I'll just link them here:

  • Armor Lock - Makes player invincible but immobile
  • Sprint - Allows player to run fast but unable to shoot
  • Jet Pack - Allows player to fly but is slow and loud
  • Active Camo - Makes player invisible but jams their own radar
  • Evade - Allows Elites to dive roll but unable to shoot
There are two new Armor Abilities in the Beta which are, frankly, pretty awesome:
  • Drop Shield - Allows player to deploy a bubble shield
  • Hologram - Sends out a virtual version of the player as a decoy
The blog is not only searchable, it also has a label cloud.   Look at the bottom of the right column and you'll see a ton of words.  Clicking on any of them ("armor" as an example) will show you all the posts that have been tagged with that label.

2 comments:

MrsM said...

New Weapons would be my first choice to hear about (as you have time of course). I prefer to know if I will be able to "accurately" use a weapon prior to picking it up...as we all know I struggle with firearms on this game. Thanks!

OD said...

I would like to hear more about MrsM. She sounds interesting. Can you post more about her?