Saturday, May 15, 2010

HR Maps - Boneyard

I get on a plane to Japan in 12 hours which means, sadly, that I've likely logged my last game of the Halo Reach Beta.  Hopefully they extend it so that I can get my Warrant Officer Grade 3 stripes and my shiny new helmet.  I leave you with some tidbits.

[Updated 12/6/10: This is no longer true in the production release.] After Phase 1, several weapons caches become available.  Directly to either side of the first pair of generators are Covenant weapon caches.  Each one holds a Plasma Launcher (n00b tube) and Focus Rifle (laser gun).  These pictures show the caches along with paths from each generator.  Click for huge.



Though good teams will both fight for these caches, Spartans get their own weapons cache as well.  The UNSC weapons cache is located above the indoor generator in Phase 2.  It holds two of each: Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Spartan Laser.  This cache will continually respawn more goodies as long as the game runs, so visit it often.  Click for huge.


0 comments: